Thursday, August 2, 2007

Let's start with Ocean's 13

First of all, I want to say I'm a fanatic of Ocean's series. I watched Ocean's Eleven and Twelve but liked Eleven much than Twelve. Lots of people agree with me.

In this one, unchangeable trio Danny Ocean (George Clooney), Rusty Ryan (Brad Pitt), Linus Caldwell (Matt Daemon) are with us. and of course Andy Garcia. Also the old and big star Al Pacino is surprised me.

The most reason to be a Ocean's Thirteen fanatic is originality of movie's itself. Some scenes are really well designed. The subject of movie is the same as Eleven and Twelve, but don't worry about it. Because of it's gripping, Ocean's Thirteen is amazing than others.

In the Ocean's Twelve, musics were fascinating. If I say "David Holmes - 29-7-04 The Day of", "David Holmes - 10.35 I Turn Off Camarra 3", "L'Appuntamento", "What R We Stealing" etc. you resound them. All of them become famous rapidly. In the Ocean's Thirteen, musics aren't as exciting and engrossing as Ocean's Twelve. Also somehow, satisfaction of hearing musics in the movie aren't acceptable. Tracks that I like are "Caravan", "Grand Opening", "Earthquake", "Fender Roads", "Snake Eyes", "Zippo's" and "All Sewn Up". Yeah, you can listen more demos at amazon.

No comments: